Monday, April 07, 2008

The last week

Well I would have blogged last week, but last week went by in a flurry of blah so nothing got blogged about. But not thinking back, some things did happen.

-I saw the movie "21" and it was pretty good. About a half hour too long, but good.
-I finally joined the xbox live. If you're in the community, you can find me at "PopGoesTheArm"
-I got to hang out with my frined Bobby which I don't get to do as often as I'd like.
-I had a home inspection on monday...more on that later. You can see the photo's of the house that I took during the tours and the home inspection. Some of them are just for me to remember what to fix, but look if you want right here.
-I got to see Mark Nania for the first time since his surgery and he looks great.
-I did a photo shoot for Bethel's track team which looks surprisingly like the shoots I took for the basketball team. I need to stop doing shoots in that gym.
-I played for new community where Jason spoke and he, again, knocked it out of the park.
-I was in my friend Walter Sie......(I don't speak polish)'s wedding. Congratulations Walter and Meridith.
-I got a hair cut
-I took several showers.
-I get to do something fun on monday morning to kick off the week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of your house, glad you got to hang out with Bobby and I'm especially glad you took a few showers.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place!Can my family move into your basement?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jonathan J. Bartkowiak said...

Sweet House Man. Looks amazing.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

You finally joined Xbox Live - - That was either a really good gift or a really bad choice on my part. We shall see*

Bye Dear*

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home