Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pop Goes The Church Website is Live

Tim Steven's new book "Pop Goes The Church" is apparently out for pre-release ordering. At least I would imagine that since I have a copy on my desk. I haven't read it yet but I know a lot of people who have and loved it. I'm in the process of reading it, but I've finished the forward and the acknowledgements (I read slower than a second grader in the dark). At any rate, I had a chance to work on the website for the book which you can visit over at popgoesthechurch.com, and it was a blast. There was a fun photo shoot over at beautiful local catholic church, and some nifty design time with Daryl McMullen. I only had a very small role in the thing. Daryl did all the hard work, but I was just honored to have the opportunity to help out. Anyway, check out the book everyone. You can order it online at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, borders.com, or probably even at wiredchurches.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I checked the site out a few days ago and love the pictures. Great work once again.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Heather Stevens said...

hey hey! It's my daddy!! haha. Seeee!! I DO read your blog!

9:23 PM  
Blogger handsnfeet33 said...

gonna be tight.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home