Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I swear I'm still alive

Hey all, we're on the road between Las Vegas and Denver right now which is a bit of a haul. While I was sitting in the back I figured I could pull out my phone and let you all know where we are. We've been really busy since last thursday, and as soon as I get some wifi I'll fill you in on all the details. But I can at least let you know the Saddleback was a great experience and now its tim to start the long trip back. We popped into Vegas to sleep and maybe do a bit of shopping at a rather large Bass Pro Shop (no, I didn't buy anything. We ran out to the Hoover Dam for some sight seeing, and then we hit the road. So be expecting a large update. That's all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger J Aquila said...

What in the world is in Denver?

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home