Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Bucket List Tour - Day Two

So we're sitting in the old Mega-Bus somewhere on the Tulsa campus of The University of Oklahoma. We just saw the movie 10,000 BC which I will give a rating of "eeh." All the cool stuff in the movie you pretty much see during the previews so, watch the trailer, you've seen it all. But it was good for some time with the team.
Today was mostly a driving day. We took off from St. Louis around lunch time and headed for Tulsa. I must have slept through the only nice scenery of the day, because I just saw a lot of flatness. But it was great to sit shotgun with DC and just unload about the last year or so of ministry together. I haven't really gotten to know John or DC super well since I've been at Granger, so this week will be great of me to really get to know these guys. Not a whole lot to say about today other than it was relaxing. Tomorrow morning we'll be at Church on the Move to see how their do what they do. I'm hoping to be wow'd yet again. I've been told there's a pretty stinkin awesome youth facility there and I can't wait to see it. Maybe they'll let me take pictures...cross your fingers. For now you'll have to settle for the picture of us in front of the Mega-Bus and lovely Willow Creek in the background, and maybe a little bit of life in the bus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Sorry to bother you with so many questions today. My life just got about four times busier and Katie and I wanted to make sure we had everything taken care of tonight. Then we don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home