Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Bucket List Tour - Denver

The tour has momentarily stopped in Denver. Why, do you ask? Well I was talking to my friend Luke and apparently their first round game for the NCAA tournament is here in Denver tomorrow night. He offered me tickets for the three of us so why wouldn't he hang around for the game. So tomorrow night at 7:50, we'll be sitting court side for Notre Dame vs. George Mason for a little first round tournament action. He said if they win tomorrow night that we'd have to stay for their game on saturday...but...since the RV has to be back on saturday in South Bend, I don't think that's going to happen. Tomorrow night after the game we begin the long haul back home, and I'll be excited to be back. This has been a great trip, and I can't wait to tell you all the rest of the details. I have the big long post about the last few days complete with pictures coming but it happens to be saved on my laptop and I'm on Luke's right now. Just wait a bit longer, the pictures are great. We did a little hiking today outside Denver and I'm really excited to see how the pictures turned out. So goodbye for now, we'll see you all soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check the weather before you start home. We have a winter storm watch for Friday afternoon through Saturday morning. The storm is supposed to develop in the plains Thursday night. Be safe!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

-Dad

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home