Sunday, March 23, 2008

MU Glee Club 100th Anniversary

A few weekends ago, I have the chance to shoot down to Miami University (the Ohio version) for one of three 100th Anniversary Concerts for the Men's Glee Club there. My mom, dad, brothers, uncles, aunts, cousins, second cousins, grandparents, and I'm sure some other odd and assorted relatives went to Miami and my brother and my dad in particular were all members of the Glee Club. In this particular concert, there was even a moment where the club was accompanied by my brother Brian playing the piano, my brother Steve playing the bass, and my Dad playing the drums. It was a pretty cool sight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the concert and for posting the pictures. Brings back memories of some awesome music.

-Dad

6:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

That is pretty amazing. It isn't often a family gets to do something like that. Great pictures Jeffrey.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home