Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tear

Well crap. I'm not the most gentle drummer in the world, but I don't play THAT hard. I've broken 1 or 2 cymbals in my life, but that has been after years and years of abuse. Well this past weekend I broke they only two crash cymbals I have. Keep in mind, it was childrens weekend. So that means I didn't even play as loud as I usually do. So I'm glad that now, in the midst of christmas shopping, I get to take a 500 dollar bath because I decided not to buy the 25 dollar insurance policy on both of them. Super

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bad is the crack in the cymbals? If it's just a small crack, use your drill and drill a hole at the end of the crack. That will stop the crack from going any further. I did that with school cymbals and they still sounded okay and we got another 3 years out of them.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Take the bath, Jeff! Just don't buy too many movies in the near future.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Your dad's idea is a good one. I know lots of people who have done this. If you got them at Guitar Center I have to tell you that the insurance bit isn't all that great of a deal...especially on cymbals. But that was my opinion! I'm sorry you have to spend all of that money know. I know how painful that is.

Thanks for hanging out tonight and letting me pray!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bummer...
But I'm so glad you're there doing what you do.
Thanks for your sacrifice.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home