Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hell hath frozen over


Nobody is going to care about this post, with the exception of Bobby Morton and my dad, but I'm going to throw it out there as an obligation to my fellow man. The Buffalo Sabres, yes I said the Buffalo Sabres, the team I love to sorta root for, is 19-2 on the year with the best record in the NHL.

Also, the Anaheim Ducks, (no more MIGHTY...just ducks with new logo and all) are 17-2, not to mention my New York Rangers are leading the atlantic division at 13-9. The best part of it is....the Detroit Red Wings aren't even leading their division, let alone the western conference. The world has been turned on it's ear ladies and gentlemen. I would expect to see Christ returning here in the next few days because that's end times material right there. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit. But I'm pumped. Too bad I can't watch any of it because NOBODY SHOWS HOCKEY ANYMORE!!!

(p.s.-If you're a Red Wings fan, you can go ahead and stop reading this blog because we're not friends)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kamp said...

Go Hawks!!!???

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stephen Hinkel said...

Three Words: New York Islanders!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I do want you to know that I care about this post. Just because I don't understand hockey doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching it in confusion. You should also know we had a discussion about this in one of my classes the other day. Well Jeff it has been nice knowing you. I just want you to remember that you are the one that ended this friendship, not me. Go Red Wings!

Do we like any of the same teams?

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home