Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Afternoon with Steve and Jackson


Steve Smith and his son Jackson came over to hang out for awhile wednesday at work. I got to drink from the fire hydrant of knowledge that is Steve Smith, and watch countless women gush over how cute Jackson was. After seeing what I saw today, I know why you don't see a lot of single fathers. I get the impression women's guards drop at the sight of infants. And rightfully so, I mean look at this guy. But anyway, good times. I love getting to spend some time with Steve, not only to absorb some of his know-how, but it's also helpful to remember my humble beginnings at Bethel. I remember really looking up to Steve when I started at school, and it's great to have him as a friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm jealous. I want to hang out with Steve and Jackson. Jackson is a cute one. He is much bigger than the last time I saw him.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks dude. It was great to hang out for a while. Thanks for showing me around GCC. We really need to hang out more often.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home