Sunday, November 19, 2006

I love my life

This is my last few days (playing wise)

Wednesday: Played for Chapel-Dress Rehearsal-Played for Youth Group-Practice for New Community
Thursday: Played for New Community-Practice for weekend
Friday: Played for chapel-Played for Jazz/Percussion Night
Saturday: Played two service at GCC
Sunday: Played three services at GCC-Playing for Lifelilne
Monday: Playing for Chapel-Playing for Concert Band Concert
Tuesday: DAY OFF...but I'm DJ'ing the Basketball game
Wednesday: Playing for worship night at SMMC
Thursday: Thanksgiving

I really really really love that I get to do this

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

You are going to be so famous one day and when you are I'm still going to tell everyone you are my best friend. Only then no one will believe me.

Great concert Friday night.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home