Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bethel Needs the Clock


It seems to me that a good majority of Bethel is a little ticked about this clock that's going in right on the shores of the Bethel beach. I don't know the story, I don't know why people are so upset. But Bethel needs the clock, and I'll tell ya why. If there's one thing that all the real college's have, other than a rec center and a football team, it's a big ole clock. Both of my brothers, parents, aunt's, uncles, and cousins have gone to Miami University (OH) and their campus has like 3 of em. Notre Dame's got one, IU has one, Ohio State, UT, UCLA, Harvard, Stanford, they all have nifty clocks. We need one too! So what if ours is only 10 feet tall. It's a start. Seems like a cheaper fix than the rec center and the football team anyway

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah, hadn't heard about the clock. i'm not upset about it, but it does make me sad. Dana and I met right there at the little goldfish pond. Now it appears there is no goldfish pond.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I didn't know about the clock either. What happened to the little pond? It amazes me how much has changed there in just a short time. Sometimes change is good!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home