Monday, November 06, 2006

First Night in the Big Room


LIFELINE took a big step tonight and moved into the 'Big Room' at church (for those of you unfamiliar with this term, the words 'sanctuary' 'worship center' and 'auditorium' may also apply.) Corey pulled some corey strings and brought in 1000 Generations to lead worship and do a little song and dance for us. Corey rocked as usual, talking on the topic of "What is the wise thing for me to do?" But I'd really like to give my HTML round of applause to the students in the tech department that really worked their tails off to pull last night together. These guys did a fantastic job, and they don't usually get much love. So this is my payment to them. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Man I dropped the ball on the being a friend thing tonight. I wanted to ask you about how things went last night. I want to hear about it...soon.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home