Monday, October 16, 2006

3 Things

3 Things ...

Three Things That Scare Me:

1) Lightning (I still think God smotes people that way)
2) Angry sports fans
3) Things that might hit me in the forehead

Three Things That Currently Make Me Laugh:

1) Mac Commercials
2) Taylor Richards
3) Andrew Schaefer

Three Things I Loathe:

1) Wet Socks
2) Laundry
3) John Mayer when he's talking

Three Things I did Today:

1) Played drums
2) Watched the bears game with some INSANE people....(*COUGH* ROBBIE LIGHTFOOT *COUGH*)
3) Ate Wendy's

Three Things I Want to do Before I Die:

1) Become a competent Kayaker
2) Hike at least half of the appalachian trail
3) Work on a horse ranch

Three Things I Can Do:

1) Play drums
2) Make a fool of myself
3) Pop my shoulders out of socket

Three Ways to Describe my Personality:

1) Humorous
2) Urlacher
3) ADD

Three Things I Cannot Do:

1) Shoot a basketball
2) Date anybody...
3) Poop everyday

Three Things I Think you Should Listen To:

1) "Come By Me" -Harry Connick Jr
2) "Dreaming Tree" -DMB
3) "God is Fathering Us" -Donald Miller @ Mars Hill

Three Favorite Foods:

1) Wendy's
2) Spaghetti w/ketchup
3) French Fries

Three Things I Loved as a Kid:

1) Hockey
2) Drums
3) Mac's

Three People I Tag:

1) Bobby Morton
2) Geoff King
3) Derry Prenkert

3 Comments:

Blogger J Aquila said...

hilarious. great list.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it...made me laugh...oh, and add some fiber if you really want to up the #2's that you make a day!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

What a great day! My blog is on Jeff Myers link list. And he left a comment on my blog and even called the post great. It is official, I have entered the realm of cool.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home