Monday, October 16, 2006

I love souveniers

My parents just got back from their retirement trip up to Alaska. After 30 years of service in the public school system for both of them, my parents wanted to be as far away from Kalida High School as they could on the first day of school. So it was an alaskan cruise for them. They picked up a few things for me, including a small handmade drum (which I collect) and a c.d. of some native drumming (ya I know it sounds dumb. So what if I like drumming c.d.'s. Big deal...wanna fight about it). They also bought me what seems to be their token gift for holidays, birthdays, etc. They always buy me boxers. I think they must think I only own two pairs. Anyway, I love these. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're supposed to wear them, not hold them up to the camera!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home