Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Neat Trick

One of two things happened...

-Either somebody came over here and messed with my beard trimmer and set it on the 'almost bald' setting and forgot to tell me

or

-One of Tim Steven's 'minions' was sent to reset my trimmer so I would get the point that I really was supposed to shave my head

...because when I went to trim my Gotee to the usual '5' that we've all come to know and love, I took one pass and noticed I barely had any hair left. Apparently sombody thought it would be fun to set it on '1' and see what happens. So needless to say, I will have a very, very short and lop-sided gotee for the next week or so. Neat Trick!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks good!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I grow mine out to be cool like you and your shave yours off? HA
If you need help shaving the head, let me know!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home