Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pulse FM

Just on the outside chance that there are any people that read my blog that DON'T already read Corey Mann's blog, I thought I'd inform you all that he is now the morning show DJ on Pulse FM 96.9 on your radio dial. I personally do not own a radio except for in my car, which I had to learn how to work monday morning at 5 a.m. just so I could hear his debut (which was actually tuesday...oops). I haven't listen to radio since I was middle school, when the only thing my parents would allow me to listen to was the local oldies station, and let me just say, if any of you wonder why I have absolutly no taste in music, you can blame that on good old 106.3 "The Eagle" out of Ottawa, Ohio. But if you use your radio, or maybe if you just love Corey, or perhaps you want to know, 'who is this man that Jeff Myers wants to be like all the darn time?' Well turn on your radio and there he will be...pumping out the power praise tunes, churning out Nicole C Mullens at 2,000 watts, and giving you the time and temperature, just in case your S.U.V.'s in dash display doens't already tell you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I don't own a radio other than in my car but I have to get one so I know when they cancel school. I guess we don't call TV stations. I listen to pulse on the way to work but it is the Dowagiac station. The other doesn't come in up our way.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home