Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Diana Krall - From This Moment On


Ok......WOW. I know I said Leeland was the best c.d. I'd heard in a long while. Well sorry Leeland, you've been ousted. Alright that's a bit much. They're in two seperate categories. However, I haven't been so excited for an album release in a long time. When I heard the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra did all the arrangements and backed the whole album, I was instantly pumped. Anybody who knows me well knows I have a little bit of an obsession with Jeff Hamilton. You can see why here. But anyway, I got the album last night and I love it. Just as much energy as a Connick album, with a lot better drumming and a heck of a lot better intonation. If you like jazz, get this album. If you don't like jazz, step out of your box and buy this album. If you don't listen to music, grow up and buy this album.

3 Comments:

Blogger aaron dewinter said...

Awesome. i'll have to check it out.

11:16 PM  
Blogger J Aquila said...

Yeah, she's got it.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

This is another album I am excited to add to my collection. I love that you always get them first and tell me if it is really worth the buy. Now I can't wait to go buy both of them. Have a fantastic day and I'll see you tomorrow!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home