Monday, September 18, 2006

LIFELINE IS BACK


That's right...LIFELINE IS BACK!!! So much anticipation ever since I started this internship, and now it's finally here. God's going to do some amazing things this year at LIFELINE. Here's my top ten list from last night.

10. "Scream your favorite Country on 3"
9. "Sorry to use harsh letters"
8. "I'm going to tarintino it"
7. "No actually, it doens't start in genesis" Oh if Corey could've heard the reaction to that in the back row.
6. Power Outage
5. Dustin Maust new song debut "Our Love is Always"
4. Redoing powerpoint at 5:50
3. Mexico video....times two
2. My first words spoken to lifeline..."Who thinks this is akward?"
1. "And (jesus) is coming tonight, actually right through that door right now!.....Ok not really, but you looked."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm so glad to hear things went well. I'll continue to pray for the ministry as the year gets started. I look forward to hanging out with you on Thursday. I get out of school around 3:45.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you "SINGING" in that picture???

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home