Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A New Adventure


Well as it's gotten colder and colder, I think my adventures in walking have come to a short halt for the winter months. So I've got to come up with something better. Several ideas came to mind, but none of them really had any staying power with me. I've been listening to a lot of Andy Stanley and Rob Bell lately, which have been fantastic and really stretching. But I think I'm going to swing another direction and spend the winter with N. T. Wright. I can't imagine how he finds the time to write all the books he's written, but they're all great. After reading "The Original Jesus" I was hooked. I think I'm gonna start with "The Challenge of Jesus" and then get into his series of ...."for everyone" books. I've been wanting to learn more about Pauls letters, so the "Paul for Everyone" books will probably be my first target. Anybody have any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading "The Challenge of Jesus" right now. It's interesting and I don't really understand it but it's for a class so I will understand it at some point.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

This has nothing to do with your post. I love you man. I'm sitting here in the hotel about to leave for the game, and I just had a moment of perspective. I can't wait to start our little series. Have a great weekend, brother!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home