Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here come the holidays

I'm usually a Pepsi/Mountain Dew drinker. But since the holidays are upon us...I have switched to the three official beverages of the holidays. I've been drinking apple cider like it's going out of style the last few weeks, and as soon as I finish my turkey and head back to bethel, the egg nog party (non-alcoholic of course) will be taking place at my apartment with all the EYPie boys. And let me put the rumors to rest...no I will not be filling the bath tub with egg nog...tempting...but no. And lastly, gotta switch to Christmas Coke. Like it or not, it IS the officially caffinated, carbonated, and canned beverage of the holidays. Look at the can, Santa loves it, the polar bears love it, and I'm just guessing.....if Mary had let her infant Savior have pop, Jesus might have drank it too. Well maybe not, He's probably got something better....like super egg nog or something. But for me, christmas coke is upon us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Joy said...

remember what you told me you did yesterday??? it looks good...she did good work..i hope you know what im talking about...otherwise this may seem like a weird comment

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home