Saturday, November 18, 2006

Food Food Food (and drums)


While channel surfing the other day, I accidentally punched in a channel that wasn't programmed into my t.v. and found that I actually get the Food Network. So naturally I was pretty excited. Usually when I go home to visit my family, the only thing that's on T.V. at home is Food Network and HGTV. Since I don't really have a home or a garden, HGTV is kind of lost on me. So I've been watching Food Network almost 24-7. Well my night got even better when Emeril Live had a special guest. Vic Firth, former principal timpanist with the Boston Symphony and world renowned drumstick maker, decided to stop by the show. He played a little Timpani with Doc Gibbs and the Emeril Live band, and he donated some new Pepper Mills that apparently the Vic Firth Corporation makes. Didn't know that. Well needless to say, Emeril made lots of different kinds of drumsticks on that episode. What a great evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I have to admit I kind of enjoy the food network...even if I can't eat half of the food. Who would have thought Vic Firth would ever be on the food network!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home