Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean


I went with Corey, Chloe, and Cleo Mann to see Pirates v2.0 at movies 14 friday night. And yes I snuck in because apparently everbody in mishawaka is a closet pirate and couldn't wait to see the movie. At any rate, the movie had great action, great drama, and great acting. But before tonight, I'd never uttered the words "I'm pissed" as the final credits began. Sooooo much was left unresolved to leave us yearning for the sequel that it was almost cruel. That's not funny Mr. Bruckheimer. Poo on you Disney!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

The camp staff went last night to see that movie as well. I liked it much better than the first one.

To answer the question on the comment you left, no money wouldn't make things better. However a returned phone call might. : ) I love you friend!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home