Saturday, June 10, 2006

Apple surpasses beer on college campuses


When I saw that headline on my start page this morning, I was a little shocked by it. Then I actually read the article, and I felt great. After being a mac person my ENTIRE life (yes, I had an apple IIe in my house), it's nice to see the world has finally come around to see how cool it is lately. Some say that mac used to suck and that just recently have they hit the cool wave, but I say "nay," it's always been the way for the cool kids. Kinda makes me want to say I told you so, but that sounds sort of petty. So just know I'm thinking it inside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Go Macs! I think Kelly hates them more than ever these days. Her loss. She isn't "of the mac" that is for sure!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home