Monday, June 05, 2006

What a crazy week

Well after about five trips to Fort Wayne this week, I'm happy to finally be home and be able to get some rest. What an insane week, but a good one. It all started out last Saturday night when I headed down to the Fort to hang out with my buddy Schaefer who just had his father pass away. I stayed down there over Saturday night and drove back to the bend on Sunday afternoon. Monday, I had to drive to Chicago to pick up Josh Wright at the airport (and I went to the wrong one) an then drive him back to Fort Wayne, and then back to South Bend. I stayed up in town Tuesday and Wednesday to get some work done, but Wednesday I worked for about 11 hours on a track for this weekend that I didn't know about until Tuesday. Thursday, I drove down to Fort Wayne for Josh's wedding rehearsal and Bachelor party which was good times all around. Pool and stoogies, can't beat it. I had to drive back that night to fix things with my rent at my apartment, and then drive back down to Fort Wayne for a DAVE MATTHEWS BAND concert with Schaefer. We drove then from Fort Wayne to Noblesville for and amazing concert. I must say, I'm hooked. Well then I spent the night in the Fort, and I use the term night loosely since we didn't get back til about 3. Saturday afternoon I headed to Josh and Kelly's wedding which was just fantastic. I'm so happy for them, and I was honored to be the best man. After that, there just happened to be a free Israel Houghton concert in town that night, so I went and took in part of that with Jeff DeSelm. I then finally drove back home late Saturday night. I came to church just in time to hear the end of the message and the last song for the 11:45 service, and then came home and collapsed before heading to the Lifeline leaders party which was of course sweet. I will now be taking a two day vacation, please don't call me. But hey, again, DMB = freakin sweet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home