Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Fray

Well a bunch of folks went down to see the Fray in Indianapolis tuesday night, namely Dustin, Brendan, Eric, Ian, Allison, Jenna, Nick, and Diana. The Frey was really really good live. However, I was a little soured by the first opener who was an accoustic act that wasn't much fun since I didn't know them and they played to many songs, and then the second opener who also played to many songs, and also covered a Johnny Cash song which is a major no no unless you're coldplay and even then it's shaky ground. But over, good times!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm so jealous!!! It was good to see you tonight. Thanks for the encouragement. It is so good to know I have a friend who isn't going anywhere. Let me know when you want to hang out to celebrate. I'll have to check with my probation officer first of course!!

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for scaring me the other day. I jumped soooo bad! At least you and Amanda had a good laugh!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home