Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bethel Chapel

Monday morning I headed over to Bethel for a walk down memory lane. Trace, Jason, Dustin and I got the opportunity to lead an entire chapel for the school. Seth Bible and Todd Bruce also came along for the ride. The four of us Bethel guys have this neat history in that we all met at Bethel, played together in the chapel band there at different times, but all together for one year, and now we're all working here at GCC. So it was cool to take our new style or whatever you want to call it and serve our old family. If I ever get any audio, I'll let you hear it. But it was just a really special day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Awe...I wish I could have been there. I had a flashback at Bethel the other day when I stopped to make a payment. I pulled it to park and realized I was parked next to J's jeep.

4:32 PM  
Blogger handsnfeet33 said...

bro, i would have paid money to be there. miss ya much man.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home