Monday, April 14, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Express

Photoshop CS3 rocks, but for those of you who don't feel like ponying up the dough, there's always been photoshop elements. Photoshop Elements 6 was actually just released and I hear it's awesome. But for the even cheaper ones of you who want to do little edits to your photos and don't want to spend ANY money, Adobe just released Photoshop Express which is an online photo editing system and a web gallery as well. I've done just a little bit with it and it seems really really cool. It's a bit of a new way to think about editing, but it is really cool. I'd try to explain it to you, but the photoshop guys already filmed a little intro so I'll just point you towards that. Happy photog'ing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

I have an account for Photoshop Express because you wanted to see what it was like...* Thanks!

There's nothing wrong with a night of photoshop tutorials...is there??

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home