Sunday, September 09, 2007

College Football Week 2

I love this time of year...absolutely love it. This fall has been an interesting one. Ohio State is obviously undefeated, but they haven't really played a good opponent yet (although the same could be said for originally higher ranked michigan). Notre Dame is improving, since they obviously played much better yesterday. Scoreboard didn't really reflect that, but those who know anything about football would probably agree with me. And Michigan....well, let's just say that next weekend will be interesting in the battle of the uhh....beatens. Can't wait

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I use to like this time of the year too. I'm not even going to say anything about the Ohio State and Michigan game when the time comes. I'll just let you have your glory while I'm crying in a corner.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home