Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ND Game.....still worth it


My friend Jeff and I were lucky enough to land tickets to Saturday's Notre Dame home opener. It was great to take in the game, and spend the afternoon with 40,000 of my closest friends. Even though Notre Dame got stomped, I still had a blast. A ND loss used to ruin my day, much like my friend Corey said it used to for him. But I had to remember, of course, that Ohio State still won, and Michigan did get beaten by Appalachian State....Appalachian State........Appalachian State.........one more time for any michigan people out there......Appalachian State. I mean come on, at least (unranked) Notre Dame got beaten by the best running back in the SEC. (No. 5) Michigan got beaten by a former Division IAA team. Needless to say, I went to bed smiling...nay, giggling on saturday night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Corey Mann said...

Actually its 85,000+. The sun must have been in your eyes when you were counting.

5:05 AM  
Blogger The Linz said...

This post is fantastic if for no other reason than you used the word "nay."

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

As I was watching the game I kept thinking I'm in so much trouble. I'm never going to hear the end of this. I cried myself to sleep Saturday night.

8:24 PM  
Blogger brent said...

not to correct you twice in ONE blog, however being a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan, i regret to inform you that the Bulldogs are in the SEC conference and Georgia Tech is of the ACC conference. it's a minor detail. don't let it ruin your day. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home