Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I can see the future


So today, at the MacWorld Convention, Steve Jobs introduced the 'iPhone' (pictured above). It is, quite possibly, the coolest thing I've ever heard of after say...free salvation, eternal life, and GCC. It's got everything: 4-8 GB storage so it functions as an iPod, with widescreen capability, full internet browser, Photo's, Widgets, Texting, Google Maps and directions, a 2.0 megapixel camera, e-mail, and a whole host of other features that are too numerous to mention. Cingular will start offering it in June at the low low price of $499 for the 4 GB model and $599 for the 8 GB model. Sounds pricey, but that's what you'd pay for an iPod and cheap smart phone so it makes sense. I'm getting one.
But it made me wonder, what does the future hold for apple? I did a little dreaming, and I think this is Apple's new product for 2008. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

You are so smart! Perhaps you should work for Mac.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home