Friday, January 05, 2007

Again?

So I've had my car mysteriously broken into....again. This time, my camera, all my lenses and flashes, my iPod, and my computer charger were all taken out of my car sometime while I was in a movie last night at Movies 14. As I realized that I had no camera or charger in my car after the movie, I thought "maybe i didn't bring them home from work." But as I got to work this morning and saw no camera, I started making some phone calls. Sarah Koutz, who went to dinner with myself, michael, and Jason after church verified that she saw me put that stuff in my bag and head out and put it in the car. There was no sign that someone had broken into my car, and obviously Sarah didn't walk off with it since I saw her leave my car empty handed. So again, I have a mystery on my hands. I'm sure none of you have any idea where my camera might be, but if this is an elaborate practical joke or something, it's not funny. However at this point, I'm hoping that it is some my things will be returned. I don't know, what a bad way to start the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Jeff that sucks! I'm sorry. I didn't leave your car empty handed though. I had my Bible! I am pretty sure you put it in your bag. I'm going to call you and hope you have a phone that works because I think I know where your iPod is. I'll beat whoever did this!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Amy Joy said...

oh my gosh.....I'm sorry...I think you need to install lasers or something on your suv...or maybe light sabres or something....to seriously hurt things that come in contact with your car in a harmful way...i'll pray that the stuff is returned or that the person who broke in eats some bad meat and atleast has a sudden attack of conscience (stomach flu)

12:15 AM  
Blogger The Linz said...

Friend, take it from someone with this kind of crappy experience ... don't leave that stuff in the car. It's kind of like asking someone to break in.

That said, the whole thing really blows. I hope you get your stuff returned to you soon. And that you get to kick whoever took it.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home