Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Traditions


We all have those little dumb things we look forward to around the holidays that nobody knows about, and you don't really notice until they're gone. Two of my favorites are...

1. Those little Braches candies with the green mint christmas trees with the white and red nougat stuff around the outside. I'm addicted to those little babies. My folks always thought it was my older brother that liked them, and since he was in Australia for christmas this year, there were none in the house. Bummer

2. I love how I always get a christmas pez dispenser. I also love how I never take the dispenser out of the package, I just eat the pez out of the packages and throw the dispenser away. Good times

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Sometimes it is the illogical things you do that I love the most about you. That and the fact that you know I will make up any random comment on anything you post just so I don't break the tradition!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Jeff....someday those little pez may be worth money have you every checked what the old ones go for on ebay....I'd start a new tradition and keep them :) Barb F.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home