Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Silence is Lifted


Well ladies and gentleman, I have returned from winter break, for what I'm hoping is the last time in my life. Barring years of unemployment, I should never be able to say I'm going on break again. I have one spring break left in my college career, however, it lands during the churches campaign weeks and I will be here sharing the common vision of the church. So while my friends are frittering their days away in Sanibel Island or wherever, I will be furthering God's kingdom...or at least that's how I'm gonna spin it. Anyway, I took a short break from posting while I was home/@3DYC/in Indianapolis, but I'm back strong now. There's pictures of most of those events in various albums over at my picasa page. Hope you all had a great christmas/new years/hanukah/boxing day (that last ones for you, Steve!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Welcome back! I thought you died until I got your voicemail.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home