Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ghost

Well if anybody has been trying to get ahold of me lately, you'll probably notice I haven't been answering my phone. That's because it's broken. And due to wonderful customer service experts at verizon wireless, I will be without phone until at least friday, probably saturday. Let's just say it was the worst customer service experience I've ever had; Waltz might want to send them a letter, or maybe qoute me in his next book, "Avoiding 'Boo' Experiences." Not only is their assistance sub-standard, but their policies don't even make sense. I wanted to tear into the customer service guy, but I know that it's not his fault and there's nothing he could do about it even if it was. Anyway, e-mail me til saturday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are not the only person who has been enraged by their so called "customer service." I have been appalled a couple of times at how bad they can be. Once when I changed my number they gave me a Warsaw number... Hello! what's up with that?

8:00 AM  
Blogger J Aquila said...

Join the dark side and switch to Cingular!

Jeff, It is your destiny.

(Insert Darth Vader Breath sound bite)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Well that sucks although I'm glad you aren't ignoring me! J has some great advice for you. I guess we'll catch up after this weekend since I won't be around internet service for awhile. Sorry about that. Soon we'll catch up.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home