Friday, August 08, 2008

Family/Fun/Friday

It's been a crazy summer working for GCC. And it has been an amazing summer as well. However I chose to cheat on friday and head over to Chicago to see if my brother could use any help getting settled in his new apartment in Chicago. He starts his first year of law school at DePaul in about two weeks, and I haven't had many chances to hang out with him the last 4 years because he went to school about 6 hours from here. Now that he's close (or at least a lot closer than before), I wanted to take advantage of his free time before he started school. So I headed over there this morning, and my parents we nice enough to buy us Cubs tickets so not only did I get to check out his new place and spend the afternoon with him, I got to see my first game at the friendly confines of wrigley field.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Hey buddy! I'm glad things worked out for today. Thanks for letting me stop by your office the other day. See you sure you don't want to come help me teach?!

12:13 AM  
Blogger J Aquila said...

Dude - You got some great shots. Hope it wasn't cold under the upper deck. I hate not sitting in the sun, while at Wrigley.

Ang and I are going to try to go before or around my B-day (9-14), if you'd like to tag along. I think they're playing the Brewers the following thursday, in a night game.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home