Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mexico Day Three (Monday)

Today was an amazing day. Just in a word to say how great our team is...I really wanted to put the camera down and work on something that would work me harder because the attitude of our team is..."I want to work." So DC and I both put our camera's down at one point and dug in with all we had. Good stuff today. Then tonight at Taco's Fede was a special moment. I have never laughed as hard in my life as I did tonight at Dinner and during debrief. I am LOVING this team and this trip. Let's press on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Price said...

Hey man, I'm a pastor at Riverview in Lansing Michigan (www.rivchurch.com) and we were just down there with Back2Back a couple weeks ago. It's really cool to see you guys working on projects that we were working on recently. It's an amazing ministry. Thanks for serving down there!
Dan Price

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home