Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a new Lens, my life is awesome.

I just got a new Canon 24-70mm 2.8L USM lens. It's my personal favorite lens on earth. The church has one that I always feel bad about stealing, and now I have my own. There was some debate about whether to do that 24-70mm at f2.8 without Image stabilization or the 24-105mm f4 with image stabilization. But my thought was, I have a 70-200mm lens so I don't really need the extra zoom length, and even though it has image stabilization, there difference between a f2.8 and f4 in a dimly lit auditorium (where I always take pictures) is dramatic. So I'll be loving this lens, especially for studio glass. A lot of the studio guys I know that shoot canon have this lens and use it a TON. At any rate, our photo's will soar now. Bring it on Mexico...
...now if I could just get my iPhone to show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home