Monday, July 21, 2008

Chicago Mission Trip

I'm out here in Chicago this week with GCC's middle schoolers doing some great work for the people here. We spent our first two days here with just the student ministry staff just to get our brains wrapped around the new fall programs. After those two days my head was definitely spinning, but I know where we're going now and I can't wait for the fall. Anyway, so we've spent the last few days with the kids and I have been absolutely amazed by their attitudes and willingness to dive in and work. I don't know why it keeps surprising me though because they're becoming more and more that way as time goes on. Enjoy the photo's, I don't have a lot because I've been doing mostly video. DC has a bunch more, as does Rob Wegner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been realizing over the past few weeks just how vital good leadership is. And I want you to know that I am thankful you are who you are and where you are. I am praying for my kids, that they will experience leadership like you offer, and that they will grow into a relationship with God that involves every corner of their life. You model that. Thank you Jeff.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home