Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mexico Day Four (Tuesday)

Great day today. We got up and worked around campus for a few hours, then after lunch the kids from Manantial De Amor came over for a pool party that included some donkey burgers for dinner. The kids left after dinner and the boys of the teams took on the staff boys in a little game of basketball which we, of course, one. Now we're just hanging out, John and I are playing euchre and every one else is playing kick the can. Good things. See you all tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I wish I could have seen that basketball game. I loved the picture of you going for the rebound. (At least I think that is what you are doing!)

Lots has happened while you were gone. It might be time for a Wendy's run with Allison. She can fill you in!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home