Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mexico Day Five (Wednesday)

Today we took the kids from Manatial de Amor out to a national park for a good old hang out day. Some of the kids went in the pool that the park hide, while another half of the group (mostly older kids) went on a 'hike' which was mis-advertised. It was essentially the closest you could get to rock climbing without needing a rope, and at times, DC and I did kind of want a rope. I was on the mountain almost all day so I have no pool shots, but I do have a bunch from the mountain. One of the local girls ended up needing a lot of extra breaks while climbing so DC and I stuck with here which was just fine with us. It gave us a lot of extra time to take pictures. Tomorrow is our last day doing a work project so be praying for the endurance of our kids. Let's finish strong and give it everything we got tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home