Saturday, January 20, 2007

Peace Out Myspace!!!

I'm sick of myspace.

1. It doesn't load...ever
2. It's pretty darn pointless compared to facebook
3. If I had a nickel for every friend request, message, or comment from someone that turned out to be some form of inappropriate material, I could pay for college.

My friends, I urge you to agree, there's no reason to stay on myspace so please dump it. I'm leaving it up until I get home tonight so download all the songs if you want them. Only reason it's still up is because I can't get it to load at the church. Go figure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Agreed! The only reason I have mine is because it is the only thing some of my friends have. And although I enjoy all of your songs you have on there, they are impossible to download. Surprise. Surprise.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kara :-) said...

Hey, sorry I'm a meanie. I forgot to ask if you really are feeling better? Okay, so we're even now because I'm pretty much just cruel hearted.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home