Sunday, July 16, 2006

Camp Adventure...times two


So me and 130 of my closest friends decided last sunday, "Camp Adventure was fun last time, let's go do it again." And so we did. Camp never disappoints, as it was amazing yet again. Two guys in my cabin gave their lives to Christ on wednesday night (Colin and Adam, you guys rock face) and the other four all recommitted their lives. We had a blast last week, and instead of getting all sappy about it, how's bout I just thought out a list of my favorite moments from camp that you wouldn't understand unless you were there. Enjoy

-Ooooooooooooooxfoooooooooooooord

-Frank: "Are you gonna give your life to Christ tonight?" Colin: "Probably"

-EEEErrrrrr

-Doo

-Who died?

-Second Base

-Buck Buck

-Corey Juice

-"Dear God, please slow down, I can't understand you."

-Clarissa Explains it all

-Choke Slam

-Go On?

-Hoe-down

-Cowbell

-However...

-You got it

-Frisbee Ransom

-Feedin the fish

-Bang the drum

-Air Horns stink

-Leviticus

...............mexico.........6 days.............buy me some immodium AD.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I love camp! I miss it already. However I don't miss the stress and being sick part. I thought about you this weekend while I was sitting at my sister's wedding reception. We had runts and I didn't know what to do with the bananas. I'm coming down Thursday if you are up for some Wendy's.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kara :-) said...

Jeff Myers rocks... end of story. But seriously, you did an amazing job this week!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I added you to my blog. So there :-). Now you have to add me to yours...its the only fair thing to do. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by to say hi today...or should I say thanks for throwing a rubberband at me :-). At least I always know its you.

Hope you had fun at camp. We all know it wasn't as much fun b/c I wasn't there. Yeah, whatever. JUST KIDDING.

Thanks for accepting me as your myspace friend. I feel priviledged!

4:52 PM  
Blogger kasie said...

Agh.. Jeff...

Those were amazing times...

Just wait until saturday when we go to mexico...its basically going to Rock the crap out of any thing i've ever been too in my entire life...probably even camp!..

~~<><~~~~><>~~

And the funny thing is is that i get most of those times from camp...

GooooooooooOOOOOO000000000 !!OOOOOOoooooooooxxxxxxxxfffffffooooorrrrd!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home