Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pittsburgh


Last weekend, I got to get out of town for a little bit and boy I needed it. I got to go with a friend of mine to go watch a friend of mine in the hometown of a friend of....I mean father of mine. Yes, my dad spent most of his childhood living on the south side of Pittsburgh and I'm pretty sure I've never been there before. So after Luke's game I got a chance to swing by and see my dad's boyhood home, high school, and some other fun Pittsburgh landmarks. At the same, I got horribly lost so... win win. Luke had a great game against Pitt, scoring 18 points in the first half alone, all off of 3 pointers (6-8). Unfortunately, he did the rest of his shooting in his mind since Coach Brey, in his infinite wisdom, decided not to play him in the second half and Notre Dame lost blew their halftime lead and lost by 12. Aaaanyway, Pittsburgh was fun, especially since it was the day before the super bowl and the Steeler fans were out in full force. Enjoy the pictures!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures of the international rooms at Pitt are cool. Did you go up the incline twice? Once in daylight and once after dark?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Geoff Cocanower said...

those are some sweet pictures bro... I watched them while listening to "This is My Father's World" by Chris Rice. Very Surreal...

I was having some quiet time... bite me :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Jeff you got some incredible pictures. Love it!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home