Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I don't watch much on T.V.

Last night, the No. 1 ranked basketball team in the country and the only unbeaten remaining was upset at home by an unranked opponent, and another top 10 team was also upset.  Nobody probably saw it though because primetime t.v. was on.  I tried to enjoy the moment with someone last night, but everybody was watching the Lost season premier.  So since I'm still bitter that I had to sit on my couch alone and experience that.  I'm going to give my opinion on popular t.v.

...is just...

-and-

...is really just...
I hate re-runs

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

u would be proud -

i didn't even watch "Lost" because it seems to confuse me more and more.

and as far as Heroes goes...well you know how I feel about that one (lame)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

That was hilarious Jeffrey. I kind of agree.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

i used to think that Lost was a reality tv show. i believe that up until freshman year in college when my roommate told me otherwise.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home