Monday, January 12, 2009

New Series - Dear God


I'm really excited about our new series at GSM. "Dear God" kicked off sunday night and I really believe this series is going to be a good beginning for 2009. Students got their chance to ask God anything, and we (through the help of God's word) are going to do our best to try and answer their questions. DC did a great job talking about purpose on sunday, and I'm so excited about the coming weeks.

...there was one more video, but I have joined the ranks of people who have had their video flagged for using copyrighted music, so you don't get to see the rundown. Don't worry, you can check it our on the students page over at GCCwired.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I just blogged about my excitement about this series. I'm so excited!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home