Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Seth Bible

In the 10 years that I've been playing drums I've played shows with a lot of different people playing lots of different kinds of music. Playing music with Seth Abram Bible is unique. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to play with anyone quite like Seth. Let me show you the small differences between shows with Seth and shows I've played with other folks.

*People actually show up to hear him.
*He get's excited about his music
*He's the fun kind of humble, not the annoying kind.
*He confesses things to the audience he shouldn't, but it creates a cool connection sometimes.
*I once had to hold my iPhone to his ear while playing the intro of a song so he could listen to the actual recording to remember the first line. It was great

I like Seth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

You are a blogging machine this week. I have some catching up to do.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home