Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GSM Desktop Wallpaper

I was bored so I cruised the internet, stole somebodies ideas and made them mine. Before you judge me, everybody is doing it, so I'm like a better person for being honest about it. Ohhhhhh wait, that's what A-Rod thinks, not the rest of the normal human world. (Did I mention I hate the yankee's?) Anywho, if you have a wide screen computer, the first one is for you, if you're a square, bottom's your boy. Just make sure you click on the thumbnails to go to the full size image.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I added it to my desktop. Looks good but I still think I like your digging hands picture better. We'll see how long this lasts.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this Jeff! Way to go. Awesome.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home