Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Time


So I've had christmas away from home before, obviously. But I'm never had christmas in MY home. Some of you know I bought my first house in April. So naturally I was excited to get all the boxes upon boxes of nutcrackers out of my parents basement and permanently into my house. I takes longer to decorate than I thought it would, but I'm getting there slowly. Some people don't like decorating for a month. I am not one of those people. And Dad, for the record, I'm missing a box of christmas ornaments from Grandma.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. I'm glad the "love of Christmas" gene passed on. The placement of Elmo drummer and the irish nutcracker is great. Now you need a nutcracker as tall as Luke. The box of ornaments that Grandma gave you is on your closet shelf here in Ottawa.

Dad

PS I'm glad all your Christmas boxes are out of our house!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

sooo pretty!

those white lights look smashing jeffrey, just wonderful =)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Look at you cranking out the blog posts. I have lots of catching up to do.

I never visited your apartment much but I loved coming mid-January when all the nutcrackers are still out because you didn't want to put them away. Can I come see the house when you are finished?

In response you your comment - Yes I love the new camera but I wish I understood more about it. I do miss my film camera though.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home