Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some new video's


"Where Amazing Happens" ...The GSM version of the NBA's "Where Amazing Happens" commercials. If you watch the NBA at all, you've seen A MILLION different versions of this commercial and they're all on youtube. However, I heard that apparently no one at GCC watches the NBA. Whoops

GSM Overview for the weekend services. I'm still reworking it so it'll work for the student ministry home page.

My Dad was in charge of over seeing a ton of service teams that came to Ottawa after the flood. After over a year of work, it looks like it's finally come to an end. He asked if I'd throw all the photo's into a video for him so he could show the Prebytery and the churches who all pitched in what the last year looked like through Ottawa's eyes. And ya know, when Dad asks, who can say no to that. The music, the order, the photo's and the story was all him. I just punched her into the old computer. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Excellent work once again my friend. "where amazing happens" is my favorite. Even if you have never seen the NBA commercials you have to admit it is quality.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home