Friday, October 31, 2008

I love impressions

This is by far the best Denzel Washington impression I have ever seen. Ok, it's the only Denzel impression I've ever seen, but it's astounding. This dude is just good. If you liked that, check out "Man of another 100 voices"This one's for DC. I don't know if any of you watch 'Jim Rome is Burning' on ESPN but just trust me, Frank get's him spot on. This is a longer clip of Frank Caliendo doing all the great ESPN personalities and talking a bit about his skills. Ok just one more Frank on Mike and Mike earlier in the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger DC Curry said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL OF THEM ARE GOOD BUT I LOVE DENZEL AND JIM ROME THE BEST.....SOOOO TRUE ABOUT ROME!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Those are some great clips Jeff. I was laughing out loud.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home